He painted his pot during the great industrial revolution in Athens (sixth century BC), when a quarter of the city was turned over to potters and painters, whose products sold like hotcakes all over the Mediterranean. For the first time in history the artists signed their names—both the potter and the painter.
- Michelangelo Smashed His Pietà to Pieces
- Velasquez Dreamed of Becoming Somebody
- Michelangelo's Stands Up to the Pope
- Michelangelo vs. Bernini
- Michelangelo's Thinker
- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- Michelangelo's Great Enemy
- Who's Who in the Last Judgment?
- Brancusi's Essential Egg
- Michelangelo's Carving Technique
ebooks en español
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,795,248 hits