He painted his pot during the great industrial revolution in Athens (sixth century BC), when a quarter of the city was turned over to potters and painters, whose products sold like hotcakes all over the Mediterranean. For the first time in history the artists signed their names—both the potter and the painter.
- Michelangelo Smashed His Pietà to Pieces
- Michelangelo Stories
- Michelangelo vs. Bernini
- Michelangelo's Portrait of a Devil
- Who's Who in the Last Judgment?
- Michelangelo Timeline
- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- Michelangelo's Stands Up to the Pope
- Michelangelo's Thinker
- Leonardo's Mysterious Landscapes
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,842,382 hits