- Michelangelo Smashed His Pietà to Pieces
- Who's Who in the Last Judgment?
- Michelangelo vs. Bernini
- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- A Love Letter from Michelangelo
- Another Flaw in the Pietà?
- Michelangelo Stories
- Michelangelo's Last Paintings
- Michelangelo the Humanist
- Scary Little Devils by Michelangelo
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,842,634 hits
Category Archives: aesthetics
In Michelangelo’s time people were crazy about the past. They worshipped old Rome; they considered it a better world where people were wiser, braver, and more beautiful. An example: In 1487, when Michelangelo was a boy, an old Roman grave … Continue reading