- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- Michelangelo Smashed His Pietà to Pieces
- Another Flaw in the Pietà?
- Great Line Drawings
- Michelangelo's Mysterious Carving Method
- How Did Michelangelo Get So Rich?
- Michelangelo Takes Criticism
- Night by Michelangelo
- Michelangelo's Carving Technique
- Leonardo's Mysterious Landscapes
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,801,328 hits
Category Archives: landscape
Claude Lorrain’s painting, The Embarkation of the Queen of Sheba, catches the feel of morning like few other paintings. The Embarkation of the Queen of Sheba, 1648, by Claude Gellée, called Le Lorrain (1600—1682) canvas 148.6 x 193.7 The National … Continue reading