- Michelangelo Smashed His Pietà to Pieces
- Who's Who in the Last Judgment?
- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- Michelangelo's Portrait of a Devil
- Michelangelo Timeline
- Leonardo's Mysterious Landscapes
- Michelangelo's Mysterious Carving Method
- Michelangelo vs. Bernini
- Giotto's Perfect Circle
- Michelangelo's Thinker
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,821,787 hits
Category Archives: Laocoön
Could I See the Back, Please?
“Painters are lucky dogs,” say the sculptors. “If they can come up with a single good view of anything, they’ve got their picture. We have to find a figure that is pretty no matter where you stand to look at … Continue reading
Posted in art, art history, Greek sculpture, Laocoön, Michelangelo, sculpture 23 Comments