- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- Michelangelo's Mysterious Carving Method
- Michelangelo vs. Bernini
- Who's Who in the Last Judgment?
- Was Michelangelo a Coward?
- Great Line Drawings
- Raphael's Women
- Michelangelo's Portrait of a Devil
- How to Carve a Figure in Marble
- Michelangelo's Agony in the Sistine
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,806,506 hits
Category Archives: Renaissance
In Michelangelo’s time people were crazy about the past. They worshipped old Rome; they considered it a better world where people were wiser, braver, and more beautiful. An example: In 1487, when Michelangelo was a boy, an old Roman grave … Continue reading