- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- Michelangelo's Mysterious Carving Method
- Michelangelo vs. Bernini
- Who's Who in the Last Judgment?
- Was Michelangelo a Coward?
- Great Line Drawings
- Raphael's Women
- Michelangelo's Portrait of a Devil
- How to Carve a Figure in Marble
- Michelangelo's Agony in the Sistine
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,806,504 hits
Tag Archives: Clause Lorrain
Claude Lorrain’s painting, The Embarkation of the Queen of Sheba, catches the feel of morning like few other paintings. The Embarkation of the Queen of Sheba, 1648, by Claude Gellée, called Le Lorrain (1600—1682) canvas 148.6 x 193.7 The National … Continue reading