- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- Michelangelo Smashed His Pietà to Pieces
- Another Flaw in the Pietà?
- Great Line Drawings
- Michelangelo's Mysterious Carving Method
- How Did Michelangelo Get So Rich?
- Michelangelo Takes Criticism
- Night by Michelangelo
- Michelangelo's Carving Technique
- Leonardo's Mysterious Landscapes
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,801,328 hits
Tag Archives: Italians
“The Italians,” says Jakob Burckhardt in his The Civilization of the Renaissance in Italy, “are the first among modern peoples by whom the outward world was seen and felt as something beautiful.” Italian Renaissance writing is full of the word … Continue reading →