- Why Michelangelo Disliked Leonardo da Vinci
- Michelangelo Smashed His Pietà to Pieces
- Another Flaw in the Pietà?
- Dalí's Dream
- Michelangelo Takes Criticism
- Night by Michelangelo
- How Did Michelangelo Get So Rich?
- Michelangelo's Carving Technique
- Michelangelo's Great Enemy
- Michelangelo's Mysterious Carving Method
How I learned to carve marble statues
- 2,801,326 hits
Tag Archives: Potiphar’s wife
Rembrandt’s Bathsheba with King David’s Letter (Louvre, Paris) Bathsheba with David’s Letter (1654) by Rembrandt; Louvre, Paris (public domain photo) Who was Bathsheba? What letter is that? “It happened toward evening when [King] David had risen from his couch and … Continue reading